Wednesday 21 February 2007

Jump on board

At last, I join the realm of bloggers everywhere.

A bit about me...I am just polishing off medical school after six long years of study (I didn't flunk one, I did an extra degree in the middle. I am a self-confessed geek) and will soon be starting work as a foundation doctor. I have no idea where.

I love medicine, but I'm still undecided about the doctoring side of things! I also love travelling, music, photography, and sleeping when I can. I love my family, my lovely friends, and I love God. I'm a Christian, and a very imperfect one at that, but I hope that God likes me anyway.

I am currently studying acute care - a nice module of lectures, the occasional stint in theatre and most of all, long-lies and the wearing of denim rather than smart clothes. Tomorrow I am going to the high dependency unit in the morning and intensive care in the afternoon.

I think that's all for my first post. So long for now!

No comments: