Friday 16 March 2007

Livin' for the weekend

I've been really tired this week, and have had some pretty tough clinics with a few heartsink patients, so I'm glad it's the weekend now!

Tonight I am going to the medics' revue - a night dedicated to the ritual slagging of the various clinicians and scientists in charge of 'educating' the medical students. I've actually never been before, but by all accounts it is very entertaining so I'm looking forward to going with some girlfriends, catching up, relaxing and having a good laugh.

Tomorrow, I am going back to the Auld Reekie for what promises to be a great gig by, yes, you've guessed it, The Mars Patrol!!! You can see the flyer for their gig here. They've just released their new single so will be playing that among other things, at Studio 24, 7pm, free entry..........spot the plug!!

Then on Sunday I'm going with my friend Elaine to her parents' house near our uni city for Sunday lunch - Elaine comes from a family of great cooks so no matter who is cooking on the day I am bound to be well fed!

So a nice, relaxing-but-not-boring weekend planned. What are you planning?

No comments: