Friday 23 March 2007

Sunshine and flowers

It's a beautiful day! The sun is shining, the birds are singing, the daffodils are out. I am happy because I have done my scary presentation and it went well, and also it is saturday tomorrow so I can sleep late!

I'm thinking of going for a run later. It's such a nice day, I should be outside enjoying the weather, and may as well get in some exercise. The problem is, the run will become more of a power walk than a run because I am not very good at running! I can swim for days but running is really hard! My chest burns very badly and I can't catch my breath so I end up walking most of the time. Apparently all beginner runners get chest ache for the first couple of weeks and then it gets better, but sadly I never get that far! Really like being out in the fresh air though, so will try harder - by the time I start work I work I would like to be able to run for a cardiac arrest without needing oxygen by the time I get there!

That's a good aim I think. Yes.

No comments: